The “Rafting Republic” river trips are sold by the
“Grand Paradis Emotions” cooperative, whose acronym is “GRAPE S.C.”
LEGAL HEADQUARTERS: Fraz Ferrière, snc, 11010 Aymavilles (AO), OPERATIONS OFFICE: Loc. Clos Savin, snc, 11010 Aymavilles (AO), Italy
REA Number*: AO -64036 Tax Identification Number/VAT Number: 01052910070
* Economic Administrative Index
Cancellation and refund Policy
Instructions on cancellation:
Although the services offered on this website are an exception to the right of withdrawal – Section 59 of the Italian Code of Consumers, letter n) ….the services belonging to free time activities, in case the contract includes a specific date or period of running – GRAPE sc provides for the right of withdrawal from the contract as follows:
• If the cancellation is made at least 5 days before the start of the activity, the full amount of money will be refunded to the customer. Alternatively, the purchase can be converted to a gift card of the same value to be used to purchase our services by the end of the solar year. In case the gift card is not spent, the amount of money will not be refunded.
If you cancel less than 5 days before the agreed date of your activity, neither a refund nor a gift card will be issued.
In order to have the right to a refund, you have to inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of written communication (for example per mail or e-mail).
You can send your declaration of cancellation to:
Address: GRAPE soc coop. – loc Clos Savin, snc, 11010 Aymavilles (AO) Italy
To comply with the terms of cancellation, you simply have to inform us of your willingness to terminate the contract before the end of the cancellation period.
Refunds will be refunded to the original method of payment used at the time of your purchase, unless you have explicitly agreed on a different solution; in any case, you will not be charged any refund fees.
Cancellation Form – according to section 49, paragraph 1, letter h) –
Fill in and forward this form only if you wish to cancel your contract to:
(i) in case you send it by traditional mail
Loc Clos Savin,snc
11010 Aymavilles (AO) ITALY
(ii) (ii) in case you send it by e-mail
– – I/we would like (*)to cancel my/our (*)purchase of the following services(*)
– Order made on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the customer(s)
– Address of the customer(s)
– Signature of the customer(s) (*) (only if the form is sent by traditional mail)
(*) Cancel the useless parts.
Instructions on refunds:
Full refunds are only issued in case GRAPE SC cancels the activity within the previous day or on the same day on which the activity was planned.
Effects of the refund
The above-mentioned refunds will be refunded to the original method of payment used at the time of your purchase, unless you have explicitly agreed on a different solution; in any case, you will not be charged any refund fees.
According to section 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code” (hereinafter referred to as “Code”), GRAPE SC, as “Data Controller” has to inform you on the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data you provided upon registering on the discussion forum or the filling out of the online booking form.
3. Purposes of the processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. Contact you to define the terms of the reservation of the river trip;
2. carry out surveys to verify the level of satisfaction of the users from using the provided or requested services;
3. Send out periodical newsletters.
To guarantee the efficiency of the service, we inform you that your data could be used to carry out technical or control tests.
4.Modalities of the processing
According to the aims above listed, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computing and electronic tools following logics that are strictly connected to the purposes above-mentioned and, however, in order to guarantee safety and privacy of the data.
Once the purposes are fulfilled, the data will be cancelled or transformed into an anonymous form.
5. Voluntary nature of providing data
It is voluntary to provide personal data, but it will not be possible to verify the level of satisfaction of users from using the provided services, aimed to improve the quality of our services.
6. Categories of entities to whom / which data may be communicated or who/which may get to know the data in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing
Your personal data can be exclusively known by the persons in charge of the processing appointed by GRAPE SC. Only for the purposes stated on paragraph 3 (Purposes of the processing), personal data can be communicated to third-party companies providing services for the website, prior to appointing data processors and safeguarding the same level of protection.
7. Data Subject’s Rights
Lastly, we inform you that the legislation concerning the protection of personal data gives the data subjects the possibility to claim specific rights, according to section 7 of the “Code”, as reported after:
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
1. of the source of the personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
4. of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
5. of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the following rights:
1. to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
2. to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
3. to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
1. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
8.Data controller and Data processors
The data controller of this policy is GRAPE SC, with legal headquarters in Fraz Ferrière, snc, 1101 Aymavilles (AO) Italy.
GRAPE SC has appointed Brunet Jean-Pierre as data processor. He is responsible for the response to data subjects, in case of exercising the rights above-mentioned.
In order to simplify the arrangements and reduce the delay for the responses, please send your request, referring to the previous section, to Brunet Jean-Pierre, contacting him using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. They function over a period of time after which they are eliminated; some are cancelled at the end of the session.
2. What are they for?
Cookies allow us to personalize your navigation according to your preferences. They also allow us to understand how to improve our website to make it easier to use.
3. What cookies do we use?
Technical cookies : they are essential for the functioning of the website. This type of cookies allows you to have a correct navigation experience, to see objects and to use services.
4. No cookies?
We can explain to you how to manage, verify and cancel cookies from your device, according to the browser you use:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647